Hello there! Welcome to the blog.
This is my first attempt at blogging, so no promises on cuteness or consistency
(or coherence, for that matter). I don’t know if anyone but my mom will
actually read this, but I’ll pretend that I have a nice big audience so I have
more motivation to actually document this awesome adventure!
Which brings me to the whole reason
I’m here in the first place! I’ve decided to take a semester off from school
and go to Zhongshan, China to teach English to cute kids. I’m way excited to
see what kinds of amazing things I will be able to see, do, and learn in the
next 5 1/2 months.
So far the only things I’ve been
able to see, hear, and do involve planes and airports and layovers. Pretty
lame, but in the meantime I’ve had the opportunity to meet some of the girls
I’ll be teaching with, and they seem great! I’m definitely looking forward to
the next few months!
Until next time,


Ill read your blog. We went to a dinner for Slater's dual immersion last night, they showed us a video about chinese staple foods. It was very interesting I thought about you the whole time. Be sure to tell us about Chinese New Year and the spring festival. I'm excited to hear about this adventure.
ReplyDeleteI'm totally reading this! I miss you already!
ReplyDelete